Saturday, May 23, 2009

Oh My God ! Ghost Really Exist....Real Story!

I talked about the haunted house and the ghost in my last post but now I want to tell you about the real instance happened with my brother.He is not at all afraid of the ghost and such tendencies as well.He always being busy in enjoying the life.
Last night I fell asleep as I was really very much tired.He was suddenly shocked to see the real ghost near him like a smoky white shadow.He was all scared to see that.I was not taking him seriously as I don't beleive such things but then he really aint lying at all.He saw the real ghost in his room. When he looked at the time it was about 12:05 am.He tried to call me as  I was just sleeping near him on the another bed but he couldn't utter a single word then he just chanted the God's name then he just found that ghost shadow away.Now he is really scared of the ghost and dont ever want to visit any haunted place ever.This is really  a great sign of the ghost presence at that haunted place.This thing is really letting me to beleive that there is something exist there that is for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....